Most people will not make a bigger investment in their lives than buying a property. Therefore - whether it is your principle home that you are considering letting or an investment property - choosing the right agent is crucial. As members of the National Approved Lettings Scheme (NALS) and The National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) you can be assured of the very highest levels of professionalism.
Hamilton Chase offers three levels of service for landlords:
- Free property appraisal
- Marketing with full photographs on multiple websites
- Escorting prospective tenants to properties
- Referencing and credit checking of tenants
- Preparing agreements and notices
- Collection of first month's rent and deposit
- Fees are 8% + VAT of the yearly rental
All of Let Only plus:
- Monthly rent collection
- Fees taken monthly
- Fees are 10% + VAT of the yearly rental
All of Let Only & Rent Collection plus:
- Check-in of the tenant on the day of moving
- Quarterly inspections with photographs to ensure the property is being looked after, with a report sent to you after each inspection
- Final inspection and negotiation between landlord and tenant in the event of a dispute, with referral to the Dispute Service if necessary
- Dealing with maintenance queries - should a problem arise we will arrange quotations and contractors (of your choice if you wish) to deal with the problem. Your consent will always be sought before works are arranged (unless it is an emergency and you are unavailable)
- Dealing with day to day queries from your tenants enabling you to remain anonymous if you choose to do so
- Fees are 12% + VAT of the yearly rental
Renewal Fees are payable should the same tenant remain in occupation. Our Letting fees are reduced by 2% each year to a minimum of 4% + VAT. e.g If you choose the full management service you would pay 10% + VAT in the second year and 8% in the 3rd year. If your tenant changes, the fee reverts to 12% + VAT.
We can tailor make packages to suit you – so whether you are considering letting your principle home or an investment property, we can help.
Your business matters to us and we go that extra mile to prove it.