Since opening in 2004, we have believed firmly in building long-term relationships with our clients and this ethos has proved to be very successful. Quite simply, they like dealing with us. Each member of our team is professional and friendly and above all you will receive an honest and ethical service.
We have built up a good reputation and this matters to us. We really do put our clients first - after all, it is they who have helped us come this far.
When choosing your managing agent, it is critical that they are regulated and have sufficient insurances in place to offer you peace of mind.
We Can Confirm That:
- We are members of the NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents)
- We are members of the TPO (The Property Ombudsman)
- We have Professional Indemnity Cover
- We have Client Money Protection cover
- Collection of Service Charges
- Arranging competitive and comprehensive Buildings and Contents Insurance
- Regular property inspections
- Complete maintenance service including arranging quotations, overseeing work and ensuring standards are kept
- Payment of bills with the express approval of one of the Directors/committee members (joint signatory) if required. This ensures complete transparency of the budget and expenditure
- Preparation of Service Charge Budgets and Proposals for future planned works
- Full accounting service and liaison with Auditors
- Effective maintenance and provision of service contracts
- Ensuring compliance with Lease Covenants
- Arranging and chairing Annual General Meetings
- Regular liaison and updates with committee members
If you are reading this section, we hope you are interested in our services. We believe that each client is an individual and so is the package that we tailor for them.
In order to provide a quotation, we would like to discuss your requirements as we do not believe you should pay for something that you do not need.
Our quotations are always free and without any obligation.